Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My phone was stolen so I had to get a new phone. Now I can't…

Customer Question
My phone was stolen...

My phone was stolen so I had to get a new phone. Now I can't log into my gmail account. I just recovered my Google account, reset password. But when I tried to use the re-set password ***** get into my gmail account, it keeps telling me my account [email protected],com, which I've had for years, isn't valid.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since this evening. And you are my first troubleshooting I've tried for gmail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How much is this going to cost?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Email Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Is there any place I can get this tech support for free?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

I don't have $100. I can barely afford $10.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 10 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Did you associate your phone number with your Gmail account? If yes, the best way is to get a new SIM card for the same phone number from your mobile provider though you was stolen. Your provider should help you in getting a new SIM card for your phone number once you provide significant proof of ownership such as your ID.