Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to access a newly-created Outlook e-mail account

Trying to access a...

Trying to access a newly-created Outlook e-mail account (*****@******.***), but access is blocked. May have set it up wrong - but Vodafone already routing my Paradise e-mails to new address, but I now can't access them. What to do?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Outlook account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only set it up on Sunday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to know how I can get this account working.

11/21/2017
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Click the link: http://outlook.com

Click Sign in

And tell me what error message you get while signing in.

This is what I get when I enter***@******.***:Sign-in is blocked
You’ve tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password.
Sign-in with***@******.*** is blocked for one of these reasons:
Someone entered the wrong password ***** many times.
If you signed up for this account through an organisation, you might not be able to use it yet.
Should add that I was using my normal Microsoft account password

Your email account is blocked for 12-24 hours as you or someone else may have entered the wrong password ***** time.

I suggest you to wait for this time and try to login again.

If you're not able to login, click forgot password ***** need help and create a new password.

And then use the new password.

And in case if nothing works, create a new gmail account(https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en) and ask Vodafone to route your emails to the gmail address.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by(scrolling up) and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist