Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Pearl. This is a strange one. We forgot our Gmail account

Customer Question
Hi, Pearl. This is...
Hi, Pearl. This is a strange one. We forgot our Gmail account password. But the "recover password" routines won't work. We don't know our recovery email address, and the phone text code routines don't work either. Exhausted every routine we've tried over and over. If you get to this point, would you just say, punt, and create a new Gmail account and start over?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: EVERYTHING! Tried every option gmail offers when you've lost an email password. We will actually get texted those code numbers, but when we enter them, nothing, gmail rejects.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Need advise on next steps
Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 22 days ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I just got auto-transferred to a freaking lawyer! This site is killing me. Now I see a charge for $35 on my card and I still haven't spoken to anyone about my issue.

I am here.

Please do the following:

A. Try to reset your gmail account password ***** the device you were accessing this gmail account more frequently in the past.

B. Please keep on trying this process of resetting the password, getting the code and then entering into the box.

Gmail team will get to know that owner has access to the phone and ultimately provide you access to the account.

C. Please fill out gmail recovery form:

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2?p=

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Sandy, if you are actually connected to this message string, please respond here.

I am here.
Please do the following:
C. Please fill out gmail recovery form:
Keep me posted.
I will be standing by.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by(scrolling up) and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I've done that 10 times or more. I even completed the form and it said a team member would call me in 3 business days. Never happened.

When were you able to login into your gmail account last time?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
We also may have a bigger issue here. We also don't remember our Google account password! Oh boy.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Maybe both of those passwords are the same? When I try to log in to Google, it shows our email address as the user. So, you log in to Google with your gmail account and password?

May I help you over secure remote session quickly?

Please enter your landline or mobile. I will call you directly and find a solution for you.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
It won't help. You will get me to the same screens I've been hitting for the last hour. Will always get stuck at "enter password".

Please enter your phone number(landline or mobile)

May I know if you're able to login into another email account-google account?

Please reply back to me. I am ready to help you out.

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist