Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to get a personal gmail email. No nothing I want one…

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get a personal gmail email

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No nothing I want one though

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail&continue=https://mail.google.com/mail/?pc=topnav-about-en

Fill out the form above through the link to create an account

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!