Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have google mail for my own email: ******************

I have google mail...

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Google, but my own Email address.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have been going through my email, and at some point, I lost the icon for moving emails into one of a set of places (named by me), using a tool that was accessed by an icon near the top of the display of EMails. That icon has disappeared, and I have no way of accessing all the emails saved that way, nor the ability to save emails that way.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just happened tonight while I was going gthrough my emails.

11/21/2017
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May connect with you over secure remote session and check/fix the issue directly.

Please reply back to me at this page.

I have paid, already, $35: $5.00 then $30.00.

You created a duplicate question by mistake. I have closed that out.

Now, please reply back to me at this page.

Please follow the steps for secure remote session:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cb87a106-7a98-4f9c-9447-e88b8faa7f34

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

No. We talk, first

Okay, I will help you over the phone. Just enter your phone number(mobile or landline.)

I have already paid $5.00 more than the adverized price

I am from tech department and no control over billing part.

In this case, you can contact our customer care team:

For billing related issue, you can contact our customer care team:

US/Canada 1.***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

No,
This is a rip-off!
No one said, that you would immediately jump to the higher cost.
I have no reason to believe that you would be able to fix this!

You have already received an answer in the past. We are genuine tech support team. I can call and provide you steps to fix the issue. Just let me know.

Let's try doing it by phone.

***************

okay, I'm calling you. Thank you.

phone me at **************

click the link:

click the link:

I am glad that I am able to fix it.

Thank you, ***** *****

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist