Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

You have reached the limit for sending gmail. That is the

You have reached the limit...
You have reached the limit for sending gmail.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: That is the message. I can not sent 1 email of any kind, to a single person, to myself. I can not send emails to any one of my groups. Last 48 hours, although it might have started a little earlier in both
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have 15 +- groups ranging in size from 10 to 300.. Been spending them emails over the past 15 years. None of the groups seem to work anymore, presumably part of the same problem.
11/21/2017
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Last 48 hours

Are you doing this from gmail.com?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Kris ....To summarize. I have been using gmail for years. Over that time, I have created 20+- groups -- children, grandparents, humor, etc. Groups range in size from 10 to 250. I send out group info almost daily and have never experienced a problem. Then a few weeks back, gmail rejected a mailing (I assume because it was a position about the many current wars). Shorty after that, I had to change my gmail password ***** some reason. Finally, it appears that all of my groups, no matter the size are now blocked. I need to hire a consultant who can guide me through how I restore my position. I'm approaching my 77th b-day and thus need an activist as advisor to guide me. I would prefer a local consultant who could guide me step by step.Fred Port 858 (###) ###-#### San Diego, CA

Would you like me to connect and do a one on-one live chat?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I won't be back until Saturday. We can renew then. I am only interested in someone working with me to restore my ability to send to my Gmail groups.Happy Thanksgiving.

Okay great

Same to you.. see you then

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Kris ....I am back in San Diego and very much need to be able to use my existing/long-standing (several years) gmail groups. I look forward to working with you.Fred

Yep I'm online. Is it OK to connect in?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I will be available at 2:00 pm PST tomorrow Sunday. Is there a number I should call? I have not taken any corrective steps as I do not understand and/or can not implement with confidence. I am going on 77 years and not a computer wizard. That said I rely on my computer to communicate with several very important groups ... all of which appear to have been cut off (after my using the same groups for years). Fred Port 858 (###) ###-####

Hi

I am not available today so I am going to opt out for another expert to helpyou.

They will email you when they pick this up

Thanks

Kris

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Google does have limits foe sending group emails. Did you read this official info before?

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22839?hl=en

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
B bro I understand that gmail has limits. That said, I have been sending group gmails for the last 10 years to at least 20 different groups, often combing groups. All friends. No business. Size could be from a group of 10 to combined groups of several hundred. NOT ONE TIME did I ever have a problem until a little over a week ago when it all stopped. For some reason II don't know why) I had to change my gmail password ***** open my account. Once changed, all was okay until I sent out a group message ... and it bounced back. I am 76+++ years old ... not able to read pages and pages of instructions. What I need is someone to walk me though whatever corrective steps are necessary. As I said I have been developing these groups (all friends) for the last 50 years and email them the last 10+ years. To loose this capability is a major disappointment. I am happy to hire you or a consultant you designate to guide me through and fix the problem. What I don't want to do is spend a lot of time researching. I assume, given the ratings of your company, that you have gmail wizards on staff to can help with this problem. Also ... of of my groups are organized in the gmail system. Fred Port 858 (###) ###-#### I will be available late afternoon tomorrow. ---- Monday, say 4:00 PST.
I know your way worked before and it suddenly changed. That's actually very common in reality as we don't know when and how apply its rules. I got serveal customers having the exact same issue.What we did to fix the issue are:1. Split the large groups into multiple small groups and send the same content repeatedl, to different small groups.2. Use some utilities. Such as GMass which can be found here if you use Google Chrone browser. See below the details.https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmass-powerful-mail-merge/ehomdgjhgmbidokdgicgmdiedadncbgfGMass has a free version for you to try.Please let me know if the two solutions could be workable or paratical for you. Thanks.
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Thx .... But need you to guide me thru a solution, Tomorrow at 4:00 PM PST. Fred port
Okay, we may set a Remote Desktop session so I can guide you on a shared screen. Thanks.
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Great..., Fred
Good afternoon. Please let me know here once you are ready. Thanks.
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
HI Bbao ...Sorry ... I got delayed this afternoon. I am home now --- Monday, 6:00 pm PST. I can also be available tomorrow morning early. What do you suggest? Fred Port 858 (###) ###-####

I am currently in a meeting. Should be available in 1.5 hours. Is it okay for you? If not, I am fine for meeting tomorrow. thanks.

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
I WILL SET MY ALARM FOR 7:30 PST. Thanks so much. Fred
Customer reply replied 17 days ago

Sure. 7.30 PM

Sorry 7.30 am or 7.30 pm PST?

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
7:30 pm PST V. THX
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
I AM AVAILABLE. Fred Port 858 (###) ###-#### and ready to do whatever you think is the best solution.
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
I clicked yes on the REMOTE ASSISTANCE service as well. Fred Port

Thanks for requesting remote assistance. I am ready for you. Sorry for the delay.

Customer reply replied 16 days ago
bbaoThank you very much for your help. I really appreciate your support and will call if I encounter problems.Fred Port
No worries Fred. You are always welcome.
bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant