Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Outlook 2010 starts to boot up gets to stage Processing then…

Outlook 2010 starts to...

Outlook 2010 starts to boot up gets to stage Processing then nothing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

I opened the program this morning then shut down the computer for 3 hours then returned started computer and outlook did no open-other office applications work. I attempted the download a repair, but that did not work

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Century link. I successfully accessed my email via the internet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just stared today I opened the program and checked change then repair, but that did not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

11/21/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. How many email address(es) do you have on your MS Outlook 2010?
  3. Can you please check for me the size of your PST file?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
7, 3 email addresses how do find the size of the PST file?

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c23fd327-102c-4219-82a8-46f92e8a9149

Best regards,
Jess

I have returned and at a different location
Are you There?

I am still here. I did not see your message right away.

From my iPad jess the remote connection has disappeared and the repair tool is not responding
Jess the repair is complete

Ok. Connected now.