Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have outlook BUT I do not have the 'bcc box' on my 'new

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I have outlook...
Hi Pearl. I have outlook BUT I do not have the 'bcc box' on my 'new email'. We are having to change e'mail accounts and I want to send one e'mail out to all our contacts but do not want them all to receive the information of each other!! - Thanks Sheryl
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: I don't know! I have never used this application before but was told about it this morning by a friend when we were discussing how I was going to do it instead of sending out 'individual' e'mails to everyone
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: we were with 'clear' here in New Zealand BUT they stop this service on the 30th ovember so we have joined gmail
JA: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried any as I am in my 70's and am not 'computer savie' !!!
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so thank you
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 25 days ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue.
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist