Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Last Friday or Sat I ordered a desk chair to be charged to…

Customer Question
Last Friday or Sat...

Last Friday or Sat I ordered a desk chair to be charged to my Visa card and shipped to my NEW Address as of 10/3/17. On printing out the confirmation I noticed shipping and billing going to my old address.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Then I see that a second desk chair was billed? and being shipped to my new address. I was unable to get this resolved by phone even though I did talk to someone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Today I received a msg that my credit card is not accepted until resolved my order will not be honored.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you , no.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What website did you make an online purchase?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows
houzz

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you referring to "https://www.houzz.com/"?

no. nothing is wrong with my computer. My problem is with the order dept of houzz. they were assuming that I still had my previous address and entered it in the space for address.
yes, that is the email address you have written.

Thank you for that information. Do you have an account on their website? Can you please check if on your account, the OLD address is still there?

I don't know how to do that while I am still connected with you. But, yes, when I connected with them last week they had my old address from a previous order.

I sent you a formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance with the minimum fee so that I can directly assist you in fixing your account with them. Please accept the offer so that we can do the remote session.

I was under the impression I was talking to someone from houzz to remedy this mixup. I contacted one of their websites for help.

Sorry about the confusion. You are contacting us here at JustAnswer.com and we are a third party technical support company. I can help you fix this issue for you regarding your account with them. But if you wish to directly contact them, that will be fine as well.

Here is the link about refunding if you do not wish to continue:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

If you want to continue, just let me know any time. I can help you with any computer, hardware, software, and other IT related concerns.

Best regards,

Jess