Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I received an email stating someone has attemted to access…

I received an email...

I received an email stating someone has attemted to access my facebook acc**t, and it was not me. In an attempt to reset my password, I find I do not rember my current password. Can you help me with this?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

MSN

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was on facebook yesterday or the day before. This morning I received the email, about 5 hours ago

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address on file with Facebook?

judygessner2msn.com
Correction***@******.***
Hello???

Yes, please allow more than a couple of minutes to help you with a reset.

I have sent an email to:***@******.***

There is a 6 digit code in the email from Facebook -- What is the code?

533904

What is your birthdate?

07/18/1945

I have changed your password *****: Justanswer1 (the J is capital)

Please try that password ***** sign in

I typed in as above...then enteredmy new password...clicked on next...a rotating circle has been in that box for 5 min

It sounds like your browser froze which is a different issue.

Close all browser windows and reopen

well, that worked...it opened my facebook page. now how do I update my password?

Click here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security

Click on Change password

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Josh, Computer Enthusiast