Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have lost the AOL Gold I used to have. It disappeared. I

Customer Question
I have lost the AOL...
I have lost the AOL Gold I used to have. It disappeared.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I lost it 21 days ago. I have looked at Programs but it is not there. Have had it for several months. +
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not 21 days. 2 days.
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Email
11/20/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 24 days ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you subscribe to AOL Gold?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 23 days ago

Is your AOL email address currently working at the AOL.com website?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist