Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I no longer can. get into my e-mail. Google. Gmail. Several…

Customer Question
I no longer can...

I no longer can. get into my e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Google

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Several months. Do not know how to troubleshoot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My wife talked to someone about the problem. For one thing we have moved to anew address and they asked her for a new account.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/20/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist you today with your Gmail issue.

When you attempt to login, do you receive the invalid username/password?