Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Every time I try to get into facebook a pop-up tells me that…

Customer Question
Every time I try...

Every time I try to get into facebook a pop-up tells me that my account has been blocked and that I should change my password. I've changed it four times when it asked if I tried to access the account. Three times from Texas and once from Washington State. It appears as though your security program is hiccupping. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

Saturday

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This has been going on for a couple of weeks. This is my first attempt to try and fix it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
I registered my address, created a password ***** the page said it didn't have an account. What's going on?
11/20/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

for a couple of weeks.
No. This has to be a facebook problem. I'm not going to pay to fix their problem. I'll just not use facebook anymore!

We are not a free service and do not work for Facebook.

Do you still wish to continue?

The impression I got from their page was that I was communicating with them. A little slight of hand going on? Give me my five bucks back.

You have came to the wrong place.

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris