Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently had my phone stolen and received a replacement…

Customer Question
I recently had my...

I recently had my phone stolen and received a replacement phone. I am unable to get back my gmail. I forgot the password. Also, when I go to try to recover my password, it seems the email address,***@******.*** is tied to a previous tablet I had ending with the numbers I believe ending with 2034. How can I get my Email back on my phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My phone was stolen last Friday at around 1:30. I have tried unsuccessfully to get the gmail back.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My name is*****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/20/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Are you still using the SAME phone number used in your lost phone? You know the phone number can be kept by using a replaced SIM card from the provider though the phone was lost.
Can you call me? Would be much easier.(###) ###-####
Hello, sorry for replying late as I was driving when seeing your message.
We can support you over phone call but it belongs premium services at extra cost.
However, I may provide you my best offer at just $10 USD (50% discount) for the phone call. If you agree, I will send the offer.