Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get in live.com Yesterday Microsoft was asking me the…

Customer Question
I cant get in...

I cant get in live.com Yesterday Microsoft was asking me the name of my best friend when I was yong and I cannot recall his name.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Lap top

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

H/P 15-G040

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This lap top belong before to my wife and since we got divorce she sold it to me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/20/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris