Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Some how last Saturday I did some thing that changed my

Customer Question
Some how last Saturday...

Some how last Saturday I did some thing that changed my Email address from***@******.*** to***@******.*** and I want to get my original Email address (*****@******.***) back

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Some how last Saturday I did something that changed my Email address from***@******.*** to***@******.*** and I want to get my original Email address (*****@******.***) back.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/20/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

It sounds like you may have just created a second account by accident. All you should have to do is go to gmail.com on the top right look for your photo or initial, click on this and choose sign out. Then you can choose to sign into a different account so just enter your original email address and password ***** you will be back in your old account.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.