Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just got a new desktop cpu, I cannot get to mail. I am a…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a new desktop cpu, I cannot get to mail

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I am a Verizon customer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None yet, just trying to getr started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a smart phone where i have been getting my mail, my old desktop computer has been locked up for some time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/20/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.