Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I click on outlook com I get another provider. 1 hour.

Customer Question
When I click on...

When I click on outlook com I get another provider

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 hour

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I keep getting Bing when I click outlook

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/20/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Outlook.com and Bing belong to the same provider - Microsoft. Please click on the following link now:

www.outlook.com

Does it bring up a blue Sign in page? If so, click Sign in and then sign in to your Outlook account - are you able to access your emails now?

Do keep me posted on the results below. Thank you,