Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was using my Outlook 2010. Put the PC on sleep & went to…

Customer Question
I was using my Outlook...
I was using my Outlook 2010. Put the PC on sleep & went to dinner. When I returned, Outlook 2010 was gone and I need it back. All my emails, contacts, sent emails that I refer to often, everything, gone. What happened and how do I get it back?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

When was the last time that you had access to your Outlook 2010 application?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

2 days ago.

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

No, you cannot connect remotely. That's how I was almost scammed. I am beginning to think this, too is a scam. My cell phone does not work for anything other than texting. I will be getting a new phone for my birthday next month. I cannot see what was just put on my phone because it does not work for that. You have to give me the answer here or we will be done with it. Do you understand?

I understand. This is no scam.

I offered the remote session as a favor to you because more often than not, that is what people prefer.

Are you now not able to find the Outlook application?

No, I cannot see it. I told you that my phone only works for texting. Now you have scammed me and there are 2 charges on my credit card, one for $5.00 and one for $31.00. I never saw any answer and you have still scammed me and charged my credit card. I will now have to report you to the BBB. My son came over and fixed my problem in 2 seconds flat. I am not going to pay for something I did not get from you. Give me a credit now or I will have to report this to the Florida Consumer Protection . I am so tired of people taking advantage of the elderly. Shame on you! I better see a credit on my credit card by midnight tonight or there will be hell to pay!
I got no answer and that amounts to a cancellation. A CANCELLATION MEANS I DO NOT HAVE TO PAY YOU A RED CENT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!

You were charged the amounts that you already agreed upon. Don't worry, all of our work is guaranteed 100%. I will personally, send in your refund request now.

Tank you,

Jason