Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to get an estimate of retirement benefits. I am

Customer Question
Trying to get an...

Trying to get an estimate of retirement benefits. I am unable to log in to system. my emp nr is(###) ###-####name wayne boyce morgan can you help

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Using my brothers computer can text msg my phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Charter

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I DONT HAVE A COMPUTER. using my brothers.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/20/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris