Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having trouble signing into my gmail. It started

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble signing into my gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started today-when I enter my email address, it will not acknowwlede it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/20/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

The only thing is to tell you that I have and ASUS computer & have had it for eight months
Any more questions call(###) ###-####**@******.***
I use Gmail

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 20
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)