Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I need to reset my password. A few days ago but a viris

Customer Question
i need to reset my...
i need to reset my password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: a few days ago but a viris screwed it up I put in a new one but it will not work it sends me a code then it wont work
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: g mail
JA: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 3 days
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats all thanks
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 28 days ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist