Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Moved to a new home address and internet server 3 days ago.

Customer Question
Moved to a new...

Moved to a new home address and internet server 3 days ago. When I went on e-mail Windows Live errors came up e-mail was not downloaded and I could not send any e-mail. I went to gmail.com and it wouldn't accept my user name and or password ***** valid. Am not too conversant with using a computer so cannot solve problem on my own

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Gmail account working fine before move. Just went on yesterday after move to use e-mail. Have gone to gmail.com and got throught to verification code. They asked for a phone number to send code I gave present and new phone number but nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I got to an gmail tech and he took over my computer without asking permission and I was upset as I have been told not to have someone do this?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you