Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Brought a phone at Verizon a note phone and I trade in my…

Customer Question
Brought a phone at...

Brought a phone at Verizon a note phone and I trade in my old phone but I forgot my password ***** Samsung Note old phones at the store

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

That's frustrating I forgot sometime today

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started happening when I got home very frustrated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just trying to turn my phone on and get into my account

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/20/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to your Gmail or Samsung account?

Please let me know

Thank you