Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Getting tons of email. must put an end to this.

Getting tons of email...

Getting tons of email. must put an end to this

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Google/gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Length- months delete 100+ daily.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I see a message that announces incoming email, giving archive and flag options. Is that a point where I can unsubscribe?

11/20/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10? or a Mac?
  2. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari to access your Gmail account? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016 or Mozilla Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows 10
is this a one time fee?

Yes, this is a one time fee.

Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari to access your Gmail account? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016 or Mozilla Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail?

use internet explorer, google gmail

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the issues and fix them for you while you while you watch on your screen?

Secure Remote Assistance is an optional additional service with one time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe and secure and we can chat right there on your computer and you can watch everything that I will be doing on your system.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jess

thanks for getting back. cannot pursue this now. will reconnect this evening. thanks CT

Thank you and please take your time.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Thanks for requesting remote assistance service. Please advise your computer type such as Windows PC or Mac computer so I can prepare the connection link accordingly.

using HP desktop , windows 10

Please click HERE to start a remote desktop session with me. Thanks.