Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot compose or reply. Centurylink.com. It just started…

I cannot compose or...

I cannot compose or reply

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Centurylink.com

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just started yesterday. I've shut the computer down.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

For several months, I have been unable to dissolve the screen save by clicking the Start button. Could these problems be related?

11/20/2017
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

what version of windows are you using on the PC

10

Follow these steps
Click here for remote assistance
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

michelleclive
Customer hiCustomer michelle this sideCustomer i am now connectedCustomer how do you access your email..in edge, firefox or in mail
Guest: centurylink.comCustomer can you open your email
Guest: DoneCustomer thanksCustomer i will checkCustomer please leave the mouseCustomer since when are you facing this problemCustomer thsi seems to be a problem in firefox as its working fine in edgeCustomer if you could let me know when it was working fine last time, it would be helpful in fixing the problem in firefox
Guest: email problem started yesterday. Start button several months agoCustomer okCustomer what is your email addressCustomer i would like to try doing a test email
Guest:***@******.***Customer thanksCustomer please open your email now and checkCustomer let me know once you have checkedCustomer okCustomer let em check
Guest: DoneCustomer did you try sending a new email
Guest: I will.Customer did you send
Guest: Should this be the address or the body of the email?Customer let me send a new email to my own email idCustomer then once i reply, try replying back to meCustomer give me one moment while i check my inbox
Guest: But where is the Reply button?Customer you clicked on reply then only this came upCustomer now you need to clcik on send
Guest: OK!Customer i got your replyCustomer so your email is working fine nowCustomer let me know if you have any other questions
Guest: Yes, I think so!
Guest: I think I'm fine now.Customer great.Customer may i end the session now
Guest: Yes, thank you for your help!Customer you are welcomeCustomer before i exit wishing you a happy thanksgiving
Guest: The same to you!Customer thanks for using the service. bye!!!