Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot send or receive I went into all gmails and found two…

Customer Question
Cannot send or receive...

Cannot send or receive I went into all gmails and found two from today but I had a client trying to send an email and it did not work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last email was Nov 6 and went into all and had two there one from this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

In this is on all devises phone as well it is a business email

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/19/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks