Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just received from the Microsoft my security CODE to

Customer Question
HELLO SIR Technician's Assistant:...

HELLO SIR

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

SIR I just received from the Microsoft my security CODE to reinstall my account on the ***@******.*** email address and I have no ideal where I can get to it would you can help me sir, Ihave no internet 4 days now and have no phone conection from the Telstra this is the second week now I am absolutely cut out from the Word thank you Laszlo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I really wish if he would be able to reconnect me to the internet thank you Laszlo

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/20/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, are you trying to sign into your email account that is hosted with Microsoft?

Please let me know

Thank you