Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to buy a hockey package it keeps saying i want…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to buy a hockey package it keeps saying i want to watch tulsa oiler games

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not been using computer for months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Icannot seem to get set up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/19/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What website URL did you use where you are having trouble?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I awhat would that cost?m using sask tel network, windows

Thank you for writing back with that information. From my end, I can see that you paid a deposit of $47.

I thought they said 5.00

I am very sorry for the confusion. The 5 that you mentioned was just an initial deposit but the actual cost of your question and all of the questions posted on our site is more than $5. From my end I can see it is 47.

We guarantee our service and you can always get your money back. Here is the link about refunding if you do not wish to continue:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

I do not want help

Ok. Thank you.