Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I return 2 items. Thank you

Customer Question
How do I return 2...
How do I return 2 items. Thank you.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/19/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.