Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't remember my [email protected] password and I can't…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my [email protected] password ***** I can't change it because it's asking for a master password....which I have no idea what it is or was

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A couple of days....I tried deleting the program, but it just comes up with the same e-mail address without accessibility to zackcindy...I tried canceling my master password ***** you need to know the original one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No not that i can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/19/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, do you use Thunderbird or some other program to access your Gmail emails?

thunderbird
no thank you

Let me open up your question to our other experts who will be able to assist further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up.

Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Do you still need help with this problem? Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess