Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Isn't working properly could it be set to the original.

Customer Question
Isn't working properly could...

Isn't working properly could it be set to the original

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Mozilla; thunderbird e-mail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried many things and that is probably wrong with it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think it was ever set up properly

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/19/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks