Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Hii i have a ?..last week all my data from my google gmail…

Customer Question
Hii i have a...

Hii i have a ?..last week all my data from my google gmail was accidently deleted by accident off my metrpopcs andriod phone..my ? is how can i recover my google data that was on my phone before cuz i have some important emails i put in files in my gmail can you help me plz i want my original email i had before

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since last fri Nov 10 2017.. but when i try tolog in to my gmail on my desktop i get a message saying unable to log in to too many atempts trying to log in cuz i dont remember my password

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my andriod phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Google prompt me to rest my password ***** to somebody was trying to log in to my gmail account when i tried to rest my password ***** kept getting a messagfe saying..unable to login to my account do to too many atempt to log in .. the locked me out of my gmail account how can i get it unlocked im the owner of it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just getting frustrated that my gmail is locked n i have very imortant emails on ther that i put in files on there do to i dont hve a computer at home

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
my email i want to recover is***@******.*** n my recovery email that is linked to this account is***@******.***..an cuz there was so many attemps to log in they couldnt enen sed a code to my recovery email..thank you
sorry one more thing ...im at a friends house using their pc so how will u contact me with the answer how to recover my original gmail account cuz i need to leave soon my email i gave u or by tex
11/19/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, I am sorry about the trouble you are having at the moment. Do you mean you forgot passwords for both primay Gmail address and secondary Yahoo address for recovery? Is there any mobile number assocsited with any of two addresses?