Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to recover my e mails on my computer. Hp computer…

Customer Question
I want to...

I want to recover my e mails on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Hp computer windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the wed browser but the icons on my machine are mising

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I can think of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the pass word for the account but I can not get my emails

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/19/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, who's your email provider, e.g. Gmail, Outlook, etc.?