Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have gmail and my emails are automatically being deleted…

Customer Question
I have gmail and...

I have gmail and my emails are automatically being deleted and I am losing emails I want to keep.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

For a long time. Tried to figure it out myself but not capable.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a desk computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Dont' know how to troubleshoot seems so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Also need to connect to words. Have a message I wanted to open and the message came over that I needed Words to open it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/19/2017
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Do you access email on a web browser or in an email program?

email program

Outlook, Thunderbird, what is it?