Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a message for the past month saying my windows 7

Customer Question
I have a message...

I have a message for the past month saying my windows 7 professional is not genuine. I have tried EVER possible fix Last night I did an update and it downloads installs but when I go to reopen windows it says the update FAILED and the computer reverts back to another time and the message is returning saying the system is not genuine. I have had the computer over 7 years and never had a problem How do I resolve this ????

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I have had it for seven years and I have always updated it on a regular basis

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have each one of them

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is NOT my e mail just the windows operating system

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/19/2017
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you try restoring the computer to an earlier date, before a date when the issue started.

Please click Start button, select All programs, Accessories, System Tools and select System restore.

Select restore the computer to an earlier date. Follow the on screen instructions. Choose date before the issue started.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Not what I needed This has been tried No help at all Refund my $5.00 Thank you

The other way to resolve the issue is to activate your Windows using the product key. Since Windows came installed with your computer, you will not be able to do that. In that case, you have to reinstall Windows using the recovery disc or Another Windows version.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thank you.