Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was got in contact about some orders that I placed and I…

Customer Question
I was got in...

I was got in contact about some orders that I placed and I wanted to talk to someone because I don't know how to use the taxes and all that on my phone I just barely know how to call so I need somebody to get in touch with me it's area code(###) ###-####but it is regarding some orders they wanted to make sure that I was the really one that ordered these and I was I am and I've got another order but I can't put it in because it's blocking me and it's telling me that I need to send a copy of a PayPal email but I don't know how to do that correct this please so I can make my other order or contact me

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

[email protected]

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to do any of the troubleshooting I'm 63 and I just barely know how to use this phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I love the service I love wish and I want to continue being a a buyer cuz I buy a lot of wish

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/19/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I'm so sorry please don't charge me for this