Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm at present in hospital using their internet and I'm not…

Customer Question
Hi I'm at present...

Hi I'm at present in hospital using their internet and I'm not receiving any emails

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Ramasay health

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None as I'm not good with these things and frightened I'll screw up everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thx

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/19/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please tell me about your email service provider. gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.