Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access to my yahoo account ([email protected] ) I…

Customer Question
I cannot access to...

I cannot access to my yahoo account (*****@******.*** ) I forgot my password ***** I have no more access to my previous phone number

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Months ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need help getting my account password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/19/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

In this case, you need to fill out Yahoo recovery form to inform Yahoo team about the issue:

Click the link given below:

Click Me

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by(scrolling up) and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this? I will call you directly over the phone.

If yes, please let me know.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit) to compensate me for my work, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.