Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get into emails it keeps going to open an account I…

Customer Question
I cant get into...

I cant get into emails it keeps going to open an account I just want to open my emails

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I don't know much about computers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/19/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try:

Solution #1:

1. Click on the website below:
    https://accounts.google.com/Logout
  2. (Then click on the arrow icon next to the wrong email address, if shown.)
  3. Then select your old gmail email address (or add account).
  4. Then you should be able to sign in your gmail email address.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Solution #2:

1. Go to the gmail.com website, and sign in your gmail if prompted.
  2. There, click on the big letter icon (or the photo icon) at the top right corner, then click on the option Sign out.
  3. (Then click on the arrow icon next to the wrong email address, if shown.)
  4. Then select your gmail email address (or add account).
  5. Then you should be able to sign in your gmail email address.

Solution #3:

- Shut down / restart the computer and check.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,