Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My order number is 23886249. My mailing address is

Customer Question
My order number is...

My order number is ***** My mailing address is incomplete. Should be***** (the house number was not on the order confirmation). Please help to fix this error or I will not receive the product. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to call the 1-866 number, but cannot access since I am in Canada

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I was directed to the other site immediately before I was finished with my request to you. I did not want their offer but could not get back to just answer. Please just add my house number to my order. Thanks
Were you able to resolve the issue? All I wanted was for you to add my house number (2160 Mimosa Drive)to my order