Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just paid $5.00 for a women's billfold, then I was asked…

Customer Question
Hi! I just...

Hi! I just paid $5.00 for a women's billfold, then I was asked to personalize it and to pay $29,99 more. Why?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It is comcast. Is this what you mean?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No problems with my account. I just don't want to pay $29.99 more for a $5.00 billfold.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.