Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Getting a message that a set of folders cannot be opened. It…

Customer Question
Getting a message that...

Getting a message that a set of folders cannot be opened. It showed the file and I tried to run the inside repair on it but it said it couldn't access the file. I ran the repair on the main pst file and it worked but did not clear the issue. Cannot send and recieve

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook 2007

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just this morning I ran the snappst.exe (?) then added the pst file i question but it wouldnt complete because it said it could not access the file. The original error message said the file was being used by another application so could not be accessed but there are no other programs open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I cant add anything else

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, when did you first start having this issue with Outlook?