Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

L.. I am an educational consultant. I can give you

Customer Question
My name is***** I...

My name is***** I am an educational consultant. I can give you substantial identifying background. I have been using an MSN Email account, but one of my institutions CSUEB, works with Google docs, so we attempted to set up Google account with me there on Wednesday. The gentleman who handled it indicated my user name as

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Customer:***@******.*** and my password ***** bill1937. Now I am trying to access the account, and I cannot make it work, My current account is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a computer, but I also just bought an I phone and will possibly be using that here as well. For now, though I have an urgent need to finish my evaluation, and am just talking a PC.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Substantial on setting up my I phone with my computer on my MSN Account, but none to set up a simple Gmail account. The only thing I can figure is that I might have had an old Gmail account way back when, and that it is now confusing things.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to set up my simple Gmail account, and it is urgent. As I say, I have very substantial documentation as to who I am.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/19/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Did you try resetting password ***** your Gmail account? If you did, what questions were asked by Google? Please don't keep trying as it may look like a kind of attacking activity for Gmail and Google may block you at all in purpose of protect your account.Do you have access your MSN account? As far as you know, is it connected to your Gmail account, as a 2nd address for email recovery?