Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to get my emails on my phone. 3 years, but I…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get my emails on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

3 years, but I have been able to get my emails up until about 4 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 4 months. I took my phone to the T Mobile facility, and they could not help and suggested first calling you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, only that my internet is with A T & T.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Email technician: Samuel C White, Other replied 8 months ago
Samuel C White

I am Samuel and I can help you.Who is the email service provider?

Thanks, ***** ***** got my answer at AT&T.

Awesome!