Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to get rid of Bing in my browser and go back to using…

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get rid of Bing in my browser and go back to using Google as the home page. I have tried several times without succerss

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is not a problem with my email account. The problem is with my browser. I use Firebox

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please click on the icon with three bars at the top-right corner of Firefox, and then click Options.

Next, are you able to change the homepage at this screen?

Do keep me posted below; I'll be here. Thank you,