Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am signed on w/password to a public library computer lab…

Customer Question
I am signed on...

I am signed on w/password ***** a public library computer lab and I can't access my Yahoo email or see any changes in my name or password ***** is the problem(s)

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

About 8 months(too long)

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It appears to be DELL ,chip Core 13

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Public library purchased it over year ago I only did limited trouble shooting through Yahoo and my Yahoopages etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes is there a fee I am supposed to pay Yahoo mail and or yourselves if so how much and how to todo this and view my stacked jup accrued emails, help! let's do it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May i know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access your yahoo account?