Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to create a new e=mail,but want to delete all current…

Customer Question
I want to create...

I want to create a new e=mail,but want to delete all current yahoo accounts due to phone problems and password *****

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

For about a year, problem is..I don't use it very often.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Password ***** would keep same account if they would let me change my cell phone# ***** I can receive a code # from them. I have a new cell phone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, you cannot delete an account without access to it.