Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

On Nov 17 I was charged for a no show($10). I did not change…

Customer Question
On Nov 17 I...

On Nov 17 I was charged for a no show($10). I did not change the pick up location another driver picked me up and the ride was completed. I was in the same spot all the time;

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

On Nov 17 I was charged $10 for a no show. The pick up address was not changed and a second car picked me up and completed the trip. I did not move from the original spot. Also my email is***@******.*** why do you have gmail for me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My dispute of 10

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Gmail yesterday. I'm being charged 42 dollars for this

We are not a free service. Do you still wish to use our help?

no thanks