Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My grandson put his email on my computer and we lost mine.

Customer Question
My grandson put his...

My grandson put his email on my computer and we lost mine. My computer says I changed my password ***** months ago but I have ccontinued to use the old one. Now it will not recognise the old paswword and I do not know the new one.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

My machine is a Lenova ideapad 100 and I am using Chrome

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I access my email most often on this computer although sometimes on my Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The system gets my email right but not a password. I've tried their suggestions but I'm stumped because I do not remember the Changed password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/18/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I know about your email service provider? gmail/yahoo/Hotmail or other.

Please let me know when you're ready to work with me. Thank you.

I have found a person who will restore it. Thank you for your interest. There will probably be other questions

I can provide you steps to fix it quickly. Else, you can ask other questions-like slow computer, pop -up issues or other.. Thank you, ***** *****